Have I lost you? Don't get overwhelmed! I'm here to break it down into three simple steps:
1. Buy something called a luminizer or illuminator. Here are some of the best.
2. Squeeze a small amount on the top of your hand. Then, dab and blend with your finger. Still using your finger, gently apply to these areas on your face:
- Underneath your eyebrows to make it look like you weren't up half the night with your kids and also to fake a sexy arched brow.
- Along your cheekbones to make your cheekbones pop and look more chiseled.
- Down the center of your nose to give the illusion of a straighter nose. And it's symmetry that makes a model's face look stinkin' pretty, by the way!
- Right above the upper lip to get fuller-looking Angelina Jolie-esque lips.
- Underneath your chin to accentuate your natural face shape. Because YOU are beautiful, mamas. You really are.
3. Then, just blend it all evenly into your skin.
Oftentimes, all I wear is highlighter, mascara, and lipstick. And, it always makes me feel super put-together and fancy.
Highlighter makes you glow. What woman doesn't want to glow? So, get on it! Don't worry about applying it perfectly. Just blend, blend, blend!
Disclaimer: If this beauty tip doesn't work for you, too bad! A true MOTY hardly has time to perfect her own look, let alone care about yours.