1. You have't lost your kid's vaccination report. Not that it would matter because your kid is definitely not missing any immunizations.
2. You purchased healthy lunch options to prep and most certainly didn't cave and buy lunchables during your pre-first-day shopping trip.
3. Speaking of shopping, you bought your kid that perfect new backpack just like you promised.
4. You didn't lie to the preschool teacher about your child being "fully potty-trained."
5. You have the correct logins for your kid's lunch account and have already loaded it up for the month. (Bonus: You also have the correct login information for your children's classroom apps and don't feel the slightest bit of resentment that you have to learn two different apps for kids who attend the same school.)
6. You aren't infinitely irritated that your preschooler is too attached to let you leave... and enjoy a delicious five hours of alone time already.
7. You fill out the PTA form and enclose the dues instead of putting it directly into your "filing system" (aka recycling bin).
8. You knew, without asking any grown ups, when the first day of school was.
And that's just the first day stuff! See? Who cares if little Kaylynn's chalkboard has curlier letters and also announces that she wants to be an astronaut when she grows up? You're doing just fine, mama. And accepting that might just make you a MOTY after all.